How We work & FAQs
We’ll guide you through four key stages…
1. Getting your numbers right
It’s easy to get overwhelmed by costs, expenses, salaries, revenues and tax so you can leave all that to us. We’ll make sure your numbers add up for your business, for Companies house and for HMRC, and we’ll show you how to keep them up-to-date.
We’ll also show you how the right numbers can give you a status report on the health of your business, and help you set up dashboards that show how you’re performing, and what your future profits will be,
This’ll let you focus on what really drives your business profits, and help you spot trends, to help you make better business decisions.
2. Getting your systems right
Admin and red tape stops you working on your business or spending time with your family, so we’ll get you up to speed with the best cloud-based accounting systems in the world, which will handle everything for you.
Software like Xero provides access to instant data and insights into how your business is doing. And it’s all really easy to understand so you can make faster and more informed decisions. You’ll wonder how you managed without it.
We’ll start with analysing your current business systems and processes and then get you and any employees trained on the new technology. Bookkeeping will become automated and you can spend more time on making your business succeed.
3. Growing your business
4. Making you wealthy
Frequently asked questions
These are the next steps:
- You’ll receive a Next Steps email to confirm your package, payment plan and what’s next
- Fill out our online direct debit mandate via GoCardless
- We’ll take some details from you via an online form to enable us to speak to HMRC on your behalf.
- We’ll need to perform some background ID checks.
- We’ll set up your organisation in Xero and work out a plan with you to get you up and running.
Normally this mean importing your previous set of accounts, connecting your Bank Account and import of any missing Bank transactions. All in all we would need 30 minutes of your time.